Girly Design Wanted

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've resigned to the fact that I kinda suck when it comes to designing websites. Big time!

It's the time factor that I don't have. It's probably the lack of creativity and sparks that I suffer from. But my RazzleDazzleCookies website is .. well .. sucks! And severely and entirely not terribly pleasing to the eyes either.

So, there.

I need help.

It's a cookies website, so I'm imagining pinks and browns, probably polka dots, with swirls and curvy text. Ultimately girly layout. I thought it would simple with the free layouts around the web, but heck, it's not. I know that NOW.

So, you out there. I don't have tonnes of money to pay for your precious creativity and sheer brilliance. But I think I can spare some dosh. Don't let that discourage you eh?

So, if you think you can, please help! Please? Pretty please ?

p/s Now back to Me, Me and more Me stories. Hor hor hor !!

5 growls by fellow growlers ...:

Anonymous said...

suffering from E71 withdrawal syndrome eh?

Gartblue said...

screw .. u read me well, bro. am missing it badly. itchy fingers, non-creative mind. help!

أم الليث said...

aloooo
maybe u can ask my sister.. she designs stuff

http://myrasecrets.blogspot.com

أم الليث said...

stuff meaning websites, ads, logos, banners, blog templates etc2

famyGirl said...

alamak tak berapa terrer lah bebenda ni. tengoklah my own blog pun guna default template designs je :P

p/s: trylah tanya PB ;) kot-kot dia boleh squeeze in some time nak design website utk you