Last Day of School

Friday, November 16, 2007

This morning Asha's being rather difficult. She told us last night that Teacher Sharmila said that there's no school today. I nicely told her, I did not think so, to a furrowed brows.

So, I called up MissKLSentral to confirm. Yup, I was right.

So, this morning, dressed and ready, MrGart suggested she bring a smaller bag to school and that triggered a "that's my bag" and "mummy.!".

Well, I left MrGart's to his device and left the scene with Adani in tow. MrGart called me later and said that she was bawling her eyes out in the car and that they went and saw mainly bigger kids at school and he sent her home. Heh!

Well. Adani still has 3 more days of school next week and there's a letter about a party and pot luck. Hmmp! Nak masak apa ye? Adani was talking about a BIG butterfly cake. Uh-uh!

Aliya's been feeling under the weather lately. She has cold and was sniffing last night and slept early. She was a little warm. She woke up about 11pm and promptly went downstairs, almost sleep-walking-ly and sat on the sofa in the darkness, in tears. We followed her and directed her to the kitchen for her nurofen & promethazine.

Aliya has a habit of that actually. Especially when she falls asleeps not in her own bed and when we wake her up for her to move into her own bed. She'll mumble and walks elsewhere and we haveto physically take her to her bed.

Teringat kat Najwa, roti's daughter. Is she still sleep-walking ?

7 growls by fellow growlers ...:

Miss H said...

Sian kat Asha kene paksa g skolah..hmmm..me, even my mum n dad, both are teacher, I still did not go to school when exam is over n the result is out...hahahahhaha...lucky me

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...naughty girl! sbb tu dah besar jadi budak nakal ya...


spinah-me-not

Gartblue said...

haiza .. ko mmg budak nakal!

spinah-me-not .. you're talking about yourself?

Miss H said...

hahahahahahhahaha.....EVIL...

Anonymous said...

spinah-me-not is a good girl turned bad because of certain defininf events in her life ;)

Anonymous said...

as evil as haiza is, she's not as evil as Makcik EVIL!!!!!

spinah-me-not

Miss H said...

Makcik EVIL is MAKCIK EVILLER...hahhahahahahaha....