Tulis Tangan

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

LAS VEGAS - JANUARY 10:  The LiveScribe Smart ...Image by Getty Images via Daylife



Hehehehehe ..

New gadget. It's called Livescribe and it's the funkiest little thing.

Hehehehe..

Well, this is what I've planned for the class I'm doing this Saturday at Cake Connection. We're doing the Wedding theme and I was blown away by the number of students who've paid up for it well in advance.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 growls by fellow growlers ...:

Anonymous said...

so you've figured out how to use that thing! goody!

Anonymous said...

errr by the way that was me

~day~

Lollies said...

do they come in colours?

primarybasic said...

Cool.

Where do I get one? And how much does it cost.
Is it really that easy and simple? (baru a year ago, during a motivation camp, we had to reka2 benda, and our group did something similar)